Thursday, December 20, 2012

All New Holiday Reads!


Just in time for Christmas, I've got two new holiday reads and a cool Holiday bundle of my books! In stores now is MISTLETOE KISSES WITH THE BILLIONAIRE, the final story in the Holiday Miracles trilogy! Take a trip to Beckett's Run for a Christmas to remember!

And in my Sweet and Savory Romances series (romances with delicious recipes written by the characters), I've got THE BEAUTY CHARMED SANTA, an all-new novella featuring a few of your favorites from THE DEVIL SERVED DESIRE.

For readers new to my books or those looking for a great bundle of books to load onto your Kindle or Nook, try my limited-edition Holiday Bundle, FOUR books in one! See why readers are raving about this fun, flirty series!

Merry Christmas to all!

Shirley

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share a recipe or thought, and remember to visit www.shirleyjump.com to read about Shirley's latest book!